Tuesday 31 May 2011

Knock Out

Have a look at my latest article on Upstart, the magazine for emerging journalists, as I take a look at the inconsistency in the AFL's new concussion rule. Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts!

 (Picture Copyright of Channel Seven)
                         (Jack Trengove's controversial tackle on Patrick Dangerfield)


Here is an excerpt:
"The AFL needs to step back and create consistency from a range of perspectives to preserve the game’s integrity. This needs to start at the end of this season. Otherwise this rule will bring the game into disrepute."


The Link: http://www.upstart.net.au/2011/06/01/knock-out/


Leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)

Happy Reading!

You can also follow me on twitter @bplucas8 and also follow my blog! Would love everyone to get on board and support!



sparkadiar@hotmail.com

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment